Thursday, June 24, 2010

Cute story

I remembered this story last night sitting at church. Last week was so busy with VBS and recovering from VBS that I forgot to post it.

One of the twins friends at church is Cole. He is 3 now, but is only about 14 months older than they are, so he was in the cradle roll class with them until he turned 2. Since they were tiny he has called them the babies, and he still does. He sees them at church and says, "Hi babies." It will be interesting to see if he stops that once they move into the 2-3 year old class with him in September.

Anyway...

Cole's older sister (a teenager) passed this story on to me. Last week as they were headed to the Wednesday night VBS program they told Cole that he needed to be good and stand up and sit down when we said to.

He said, "I'll stand up when the babies' Momma says to stand up."

It took them a minute to figure out who the babies' momma was... it's me. I'm the "Babies' Momma".

3 year olds are so much fun...

No comments: