Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nothing is safe

Ryan managed to pop off the bolt cap that covers the screw in the base of the toilet. Alyna managed to stuff it in her mouth, but couldn't get it back out so she came to me with all this cheerios drool dripping from her mouth.

I discovered Ryan can reach the lowest of the buttons now on the washer/dryer control panels. So the control lock button that I thought was useless 3 years ago is now a very nice feature to have.

Ugh, nothing is truly childproof it seems. The worst part is that you don't know about it until they get into it.




Oh, and I got 7 hours uninterrupted sleep last night (plus some snooze time) so I feel great this morning.

3 comments:

April said...

Hooray for uninterrupted sleep! It makes life look so much better, doesn't it?! LOL about the toilet bolt cover. Not funny, I know, but kids DO get into everything! Hang in there!!

Kerbe Lee said...

Glad for your rest. At lease nobody swallowed the cover which might've been much worse than cheerios drool...

On a curious note...the clip art in the upper right of your blog page, does it progress through the days of the twins ages automatically or do you have to adjust it manually.

Kerbe Lee said...

In looking at this blog again today, I was smitten by the wonderfully dramatic faces of my grandchildren! They surely do take after their mother and even their Aunt Krista, our beloved and lovely sometime drama queen.