Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dr. visit update

I saw my Dr. this morning and had more monitoring. The machine my contractions were coming a lot, but I was only feeling them every 15 minutes or so. He checked, and I'm not dilated at all. So, were still fine to keep waiting.

For now, he's going to pencil in a c-section for Monday, September 15th. I'll have an ultrasound on Monday to check the position of the babies one more time, and if Alyna has turned head down, we can try an induction first. But neither I nor the Dr. think she's turned. And they're probably running out of room to do any full turns at this point.

They should be somewhere around 6 pounds each by now with the way they've been tracking so far. (We'll find out at the ultrasound on Monday.) This is good because babies over 6 pounds have fewer breathing and eating problems.

1 comment:

April said...

Ha. I just posted a comment for you...but accidentally posted it on your previous post instead of the most current one. Sorry about that. Just wanted you to know it's there! :)