Friday, September 12, 2008

Countdown...

I'm first on the OBGYN surgery schedule Monday morning.

I seem to be stressing over the small things, like having to remove my toenail polish, and not getting to drink anything when I wake up Monday morning. I've been making myself stay very relaxed whenever I think about everything else involved.

My mom was supposed to fly here on Saturday, but with hurricane Ike moving through Texas, she's actually on her way here today. She got the last seat on a Southwest flight headed this way today as everyone prepares for the storm to roll through. Here in southeastern New Mexico, we're expecting lots of rain, but we're far enough away to not really worry about the storm itself.

The wonderful ladies at church are having someone come clean my house today. It's been such a blessing to have such a wonderful family here, away from our immediate family.

Only a few more days until I meet my squirming little babies.

No comments: