Thursday, September 18, 2008

The birth


All went well on Monday, September 15, and the twins were born around 8 am.

Alyna Michelle, 5 lbs 2.5 oz, 18 1/2 inches long, she's a very pretty baby

Ryan William, 4 lbs 14.6 oz, 20 inches long... long and lanky

All the doctors and nurses said they were perfect and beautiful. Even though their weights are low, they eat well, sleep well, and are very healthy.

We are all doing great, and went home on Wednesday and are doing great. But I don't know what we'd do without Grandma here to help.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went well. You were in my prayers Monday.

The kiddos look positively adorable in the picture. Can't wait to watch them grow, thanks to the internet!

SarcasticMan said...

Congrats! I hope someday to meet them.

dm

April said...

Oh! They are adorable!! I love the way they are swaddled together in the same isolette. Precious. I'm looking forward to even more pictures sometime soon! :)

And...how are YOU doing? You are all in our prayers. Congratulations!!!