Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Booked

We're doing it. I'm flying with the 3 kids to Boston on Friday, December 3 and returning on Monday, December 13. I'll be there for my sister's baby shower on Saturday which I'm really excited about. We'll miss Barry's really rough week of work and when we return home on Monday he is off work until Thursday.

We have one stop each way at DFW where we should have enough time to eat lunch, play, and change planes.

So I've been busy making sure we have warm clothes and a few new toys/coloring books for the trip. While it is in the 30s here at night, it was 80 degrees here yesterday during the daytime. We haven't needed more than a sweatshirt yet.

I'm excited, and the next few weeks will be very busy.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Stock up on new and exciting snacks, too, and you'll be set.