Sunday, January 31, 2010

on the road again...

Barry is sleeping until around 4 or 5 and then we'll get up and pack. We'll leave whenever we're ready to leave. I've got the kid's clothes put aside, but nothing else. The list is on the table so hopefully we won't forget anything important... like the IPod and noise maker. :)

There's less stuff this time than last. No swing, no tub of toys (just a few), more cups than bottles, etc. There is still a lot though. We're finishing up 2 loads of laundry before packing... the kids love to press the start button for me.

I had a dream the other night that Barry and I got to our ski resort and had left all his ski gear at home... ugh! So that definitely went on the packing list the next day.

Ryan took a good nap today after a couple weeks of screaming tantrums when he wakes up. I love his cuddly ways when he doesn't seem mad at the world at the same time. It's just off and on. The screaming toddlers are leaving their mark on my eardrums.

So we're off tonight... I may have internet or not during the trip, we'll see. Pray for our safe travel through this winter season. I'm very thankful right now for a husband who grew up in Colorado and knows how to handle snow and ice.

No comments: