Thursday, September 22, 2011

fall clothes


Grandma may remember an outfit Alyna wore at Christmas when she was 15 months old, playing on the slides outside... it's a long sleeve white shirt with pink and green hearts all over it, and a green fuzzy hooded vest over it.  Kellyn wore it today and looked so cute.

I also realized on Monday that the capri pants Alyna was wearing were starting to look more like bermuda shorts.  I looked at the tag, and they were 18 month size (she's so skinny). So after washing them they became Kellyn's and she wore them yesterday. Alyna had a little trouble with that at first but finally relinquished them to her sister's wardrobe when I told her she had lots of capris but Kellyn needed them.
 
Kellyn is also about to outgrow the really cute shoes I just bought for her 2 weeks ago in Austin... I guess I should have gone up a size, but she needed some to wear right now.

We're having a gorgeous fall day today with a high of about 70 degrees, a cool wind, and lots of cloud cover.  I love when seasons change and the kids get to wear things for the first time. Ryan and Alyna looked super cute this morning in their new light-weight zip-up hoodies I found on clearance at Target earlier this summer. Alyna's is chocolate brown with a pink sparkly stripe down each sleeve. Ryan's is royal blue with a yellow car on the left side.  

I feel very blessed for the clothing choices we have for our children.

No comments: