Tuesday, March 8, 2011

getting close

We're all well again after a long month of one person being sick after the other. Kellyn is eating even more than before her RSV, and back to only waking up once at night. I think she's in another growth spurt which means by the end of this month she could be a 7 month old in 12 month clothing. She's already wearing the clothes from when Alyna was learning to crawl and pull up on things.

2 weeks from tomorrow we fly out to Tennessee to see my parents. All of my siblings and their families will be there for that weekend. There will be 10 adults, 4 children ages 2-11, and 3 babies (1 to 6 months old). Fun times. 2 of my aunts and their husbands, and 1 of my cousins are also joining us for family time that weekend. It will seem really quiet at home after having all those people in an 1800 square foot house. 13 of us are actually sleeping at that house for 4-5 nights too. We'll see how that works...

I've got my packing list mostly done, but the time is approaching quickly. We bought the kids their own adjustable size headphones for this trip so they can more easily watch videos on our video MP3 players. At least I'm not flying by myself with the 3 kids this time.

No comments: