Saturday, September 5, 2009

Busy week ahead

This week is very busy with company, planning, shopping, and having the twins 1st birthday party next weekend.

Barry's parents are arriving this evening and staying all week. My mom comes in on Wednesday evening, and my brother and his family will arrive for the weekend. That's a lot of groceries without even counting the party.

Today is all about cleaning up enough for Barry's parents. We weren't really expecting them until mid-week, but are glad they can come sooner. They haven't seen their grandchildren since March, and it will be easier to do the cleaning and shopping necessary for the party with extra adults in the house. (I hope...)

Oh, and we are officially TV free... except what we can stream off the internet to watch. I think doing it before the new season of shows starts will make it an even easier transition.

I downloaded a "Living Aquarium" screen-saver that has fish swimming around the coral, and the kids like to watch it. It's very calming with the bubble sounds in the background, or I can stream radio shows from the internet.

If I don't get to blog much in the next couple weeks, I'll catch you up later... September is going to come and go very fast around here.

No comments: