Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 days and counting...

This time next Wednesday (if not before), I'll be meeting my baby Kellyn... I'm very ready to see if she looks like Alyna.

I was very uncomfortable trying to sleep last night, but feel pretty good this morning. I just get tired very easily these days so I have to sit down and rest often.

Alyna always takes that as her cue that it is time to read a book or color with Mommy. Ryan usually joins us for a while, and then roams around and makes trouble. He's gotten in trouble the past few days for coloring on the walls, floors, and furniture. We're still working on what "paper" is and isn't.

I'm just hoping the rest of the day goes as smoothly as the first few hours this morning have... but with 2 toddlers, that is a lot to ask.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Bless your heart...you can do it!!