Thursday, December 2, 2010

We're off

Friday is the big day. The adventure begins at 7:30 in the morning (mountain time) with an hour and a half drive to the Midland, TX airport factoring in an hour time change to central time. We'll check in, say goodbye to Daddy, go through security, fly to Dallas, eat lunch, and then fly to Boston arriving at 6 pm (eastern time). Please pray for safe and fast travel for us.

I've got a front carrier for Kellyn, a double stroller for the twins. We'll stuff our coats in the basket of the stroller except when we have to leave it to be gate checked. Alyna and Ryan each have a small backpack for their own toys, coloring book, change of clothes, cup and snacks. I've got a large backpack for all our extra things, and a small diaper bag that will fit under the seat for the immediate needs.

I'm so excited to see my sister and meet all her friends up there.

Side Note:
Kellyn had another growth spurt last week and at 3 1/2 months old she weighs 15 pounds.

I looked back at my archived blogs, and at the twins' 6 month checkup they were just shy of 15 pounds. Kellyn feels so heavy to me, and she is already starting to look snug in some of the 3-6 month clothes. It was already fully spring when Alyna got to 6-9 month clothes, so Kellyn may actually need an all new wardrobe soon. Even at only a month apart the hand-me-down system doesn't always work.

No comments: