Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mom blogs

I thought I would post a few links to "Mom" blogs I've started reading later. These are blogs by women I don't know, and they're all about being Moms. I have other blogs linked on the right hand side of this blog page that are blogs of friends and family about their own lives... these "Mom" blogs are different.

Check them out if you think you could use tips on parenting, raising a family on a budget, cleaning, family dynamics, etc.

And if you know of another good "Mom" blog, please leave it's link in a comment, and I'll be sure to check it out.

The Confident Mom - A Mom of 3 children... she's offers her services as a Mom coach, and I love her blogs, tips, and links.

Whole Living Gal - found this one through a guest post on "The Confident Mom"... has had great tips lately on natural cleaning products. She currently has a guest post on "Eating Healthy on a Budget" at the next link listed.

The Diaper Diaries - just started reading this one because of "Whole Living Gal's" Post...

Hearts at Home - has short blog posts and articles written by different moms on different subjects weekly and monthly. I've loved their insights. Right now there is a series on "Living with Less" that has been good.

Money Saving Mom - I just found this through a friend yesterday, but it looks promising.

Life As Mom - mostly recipes and tips for family meals and cooking

1 comment:

theconfidentmom said...

Thank you for the kind plug for my blog! I hope you find helpful information for you on being the best mom you can be! God Bless! Susan