Sunday, July 12, 2009

Growing fast

The kiddos are growing like crazy now that they eat more solid foods. Alyna is 18 pounds, and Ryan is just under that. They reach the 10 month old point this week, and I'm happy that they seem to be on track to reach the 20 pound mark around their birthday. I'll be glad to turn their car seats around so I can see them better.

We measured them for a jumper my mom will make, and Ryan is 16 inches from the shoulder to the back of the knee while Alyna is only 13 inches. The oddest thing is that they have the same chest measurement yet clothes fit them so differently. Ryan reminds me of the praying mantis I saw the other day. He's so long and lanky.



Alyna's yoga pose

Ryan cuddles with Grandma (or anyone who will hold him)

The nursery worker yesterday said Ryan crawled up in her lap and snuggled in so tight she thought for sure he was asleep. Nope, he was just cuddling.

No comments: