Saturday, April 25, 2009

Updates

Ryan has now explored almost every corner of the living room. Mommy had to pull up a rug off the floor because he was chewing on the corner. I knew I'd forget something in my baby proofing efforts.

The low grade fevers usually ranging 99.4 - 100.0 (rectally) have continued this week along with the fussiness. I'll call the doctor again on Monday if it continues over the weekend. If it's just teething then we'll just wait it out, but I don't know how long I can safely give them tylenol every day. Ryan had tylenol every 4 hours yesterday until it finally broke after the 5 pm dose.

Alyna's acid reflux was doing a lot better because she's been eating a lot more solid food. The past couple days she's taken more bottle though because her mouth hurts, and the reflux has returned. I've started giving her the Zantac again.

We started putting both of them in the next size of diaper at night, and Ryan hasn't wet through since then. Last night he slept until 6:20 without waking up and the diaper could have held more. I looked at the "Huggies Overnights" but our WalMart only carries them starting in that next size up, so it's not worth the extra money if the regular ones will work. We may try them when they officially move up to that size.

When they are happy it is fun to watch them play. It hurts me when they hurt. This morning Ryan did his thing where he wants to be held but play with the toys at the same time. He wasn't too happy when I had to feed Alyna. I hope this stage passes quickly.

No comments: