Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Thankfuls

On every day in November up to the Thanksgiving Holiday, I'm going to write one specific thing for which I'm thankful.

I already posted the past 2 days on Facebook... so here they were.

Nov 1: I'm very thankful for all of my kids Bible class teachers...In this picture Kellyn has all her babies sitting nicely in their spot for Bible class.
A few minutes later she was patting a book and singing "Jesus Loves Me"

 

Photo: All of Kellyn's babies are sitting nicely in their spot for Bible class. I'm very thankful for her wonderful teachers.
At a later moment she was patting a book and singing "Jesus Loves Me"

Nov 2: Today I'm thankful for homemade, banana muffins... yummy.

I may not even bother with dinner since the kids are filling up on them right now :D
Kellyn asked for another one, and before I got there to get another for her, she'd already used the step stool to get one down from the counter.

Nov 3: I'm thankful for the technology in my mini-van and this automobile era I live in.
Today the gas light reminded me to fill up with gas before I went too far. It said I had 16 miles left, so I might have made it to the community breakfast and back to my house, but on my next trip I might not have even made it to a gas station.
I'm also currently reading a novel set in 1916, and the main character owns a Ford Model-T, and drove it from D.C. to Idaho at about 20 miles an hour. They also have to have gasoline sent by train to their town so they don't run out.
So I am thankful for my local gas stations and their supply for my mini-van.

No comments: