Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just an update...

I haven't posted in a while, but everything here is going fine. We had a long weekend visit from Nana and Aunt Robyn, and a visit the next weekend from Uncle Joel. The kids all love when people come to visit because they get special attention during that time.

As the school year finishes for many families, our MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group is also finishing up it meetings. We've got just as many activities planned for the summer though. There's a music class on Tuesdays and a story and play time on Thursdays. Fridays will still be park days when the weather permits.

We're super excited about plans to see the Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey circus show in Lubbock in a couple weeks.

This weekend I've been working on photo books on Snapfish.com. I finally finished the one for Kellyn's first 2 months, and now I'm going back and doing books for our Europe travels from 2007.

It's fun to look back at pictures and remember the good times. It helps me remember to photograph as many of these precious moments with my children as I can.

No comments: