Monday, April 4, 2011

We did it, Hooray!

I'm calling Alyna officially potty trained.

She wore panties all weekend, except for overnight, and didn't have any accidents. And the only accidents she's had in the last 2 weeks were when we were out and couldn't make it to the potty in time, but she had told us before-hand.

At Opryland hotel she told us she had to go potty, and I started following signs to the restroom. We got in there, pulled down her pants and her pull-up, and oops there she went. She held it while we were looking, but I just couldn't get her up on the toilet in time.

The nice thing is that she only pees in her pull-up overnight probably 2 nights a week. The rest of the time she wakes up to use the potty in the early morning and then goes back to sleep.

This week I'm really starting on Ryan.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah! Good luck. You give me hope. This is one hurdle I'm definitely not looking forward to.