Thursday, December 10, 2009

you can tell...

You can just tell when your toddlers aren't feeling well because they don't go play when they see their toys.

Ryan felt feverish all night, and kept waking up at least every 2 hours. Yes, he is teething. His other top front tooth is coming in just in time for Christmas. This morning his temperature was 99.7, and all he wanted to do was cuddle on the couch. I put "Mary Poppins" on after breakfast, and he just laid on my chest watching it while Alyna ran around playing and reading books. This picture is from when I had to get up to change Alyna's diaper. He fussed at first, but then he just sat there looking pitiful.



At this moment, he's taking a morning nap, and I had to put the baby gate up in the hallway so Alyna won't go wake him up. They don't know what to do without each other.

1 comment:

April said...

I hope he feels better soon, and that none of the rest of you get sick! (If it's just teething, then I guess you won't...but anyways.) I love how much they love each other and don't know what to do without each other. How precious!!! He does look pretty pitiful in that picture. Poor baby!