Wednesday, July 9, 2008

End of 2nd Trimester

This is the last week of my 2nd trimester. The babies are growing steadily, and all seems well with them.

Sometimes they give me a hiccup. Yes, just one or two, and that's all. It's a funny feeling. One or two hiccups, and then it's over.

So we are trying to prepare the house. We are painting the guest bedroom this weekend so that the carpet in the nursery and guest room can be replaced next week. That will be a welcome change because the carpet in there now is really old and gross. It's not stretched fully, so it's hard to vacuum.

We've ordered the cribs, and a changing table. Hopefully they will arrive soon. My baby shower fro the ladies at church is tentatively scheduled for August 16. That's the weekend after schools have started, so most everyone will be back from vacations.

I have my hospital bag half packed, with a list of last minute items to put in it. You know me, I like to plan ahead. Plus, with twins the likelihood of pre-term labor is higher. And as every week goes by it becomes more difficult to lift items or pick up things off the floor. Thankfully, Barry and my friends are all very understanding of this.

No comments: