Saturday, April 5, 2008

Parking in the Garage

I'm finally able to park my car in the garage again for the first time since before Christmas.

Since before Christmas we have ripped the carpet out of the hall and master bedroom, replaced 2 ceiling fans, and done several other projects around the house... and the trash all piled up on my side of the garage.

The reason it was on my side was because of the two vehicles, my car is worth less and already has a few hail damage spots. So it made sense that my car should be in the driveway.

It's really nice to pull it in again. Now I can give it a good wash, and know that it won't get nasty again right away.

I've also started clearing out the room that will be the baby's room... it's been essentially extra storage for us until now. I've still got pictures to hang, and some more clothes to go through to see what to keep and what to give away.

Progress...

No comments: